Hi I'm Margot I work at SLC and still feel like a beginner blogger, as I don't actively up keep a blog. However my aim is to develop a blog for my family so I can share with my sister who has just returned to the USA to live. ( I suspect it will be her 11 year son who actively replies!! -initially)
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Introduce yourself
Within a post please introduce yourself. Explain how you're feeling about your experience with blogging? What are your next steps in regards to blogging?
Hi I'm Margot I work at SLC and still feel like a beginner blogger, as I don't actively up keep a blog. However my aim is to develop a blog for my family so I can share with my sister who has just returned to the USA to live. ( I suspect it will be her 11 year son who actively replies!! -initially)
Hi I'm Margot I work at SLC and still feel like a beginner blogger, as I don't actively up keep a blog. However my aim is to develop a blog for my family so I can share with my sister who has just returned to the USA to live. ( I suspect it will be her 11 year son who actively replies!! -initially)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment